I don't like dust on my furniture nor dirt on my floor so our endevor at the "other house" is quite annoying for me. When you are tearing down walls and ceilings you naturally have alot of DUST and DIRT! A broom can only do so much...I sweep, they do more destuction, I sweep, they do more destruction, you get the picture. Dad came home with a great new item yesterday - a
huge shop vac :) --boy can it pick up a lot of stuff! Last night while he and Eric tore off two ceilings and destroyed a chimney I got to use the new shop vac - I swept until my arms ached :0 Sucking up insulation with my shop vac is much faster than shoveling/digging it out by hand and bagging it - whatever I asked of it it sucked up...smaller pieces of drywall, concrete and even brick! Speaking of that, the other two have already headed out the door and I am to follow so better get going....don't want one of them to take control of the "new toy", leaving me to crow bars, shovels and hammers........... oh yes, lest I forget, ES wanted me to be sure to let the two Andy's know that he's being rewarded with Pizza King & beer at the end of his work days ;) !!
1 comment:
Isn't it funny the things we get excited about in adulthood?! Hooray for your new toy and good luck keeping up with all the dust!
Post a Comment