This is being written from the diningroom of mom's after her and I purused the grandbabies web pages. Yes, we are pretty much set up here if you can call suitcases, boxes and bags piled into the spare bedroom "set-up". Eric and dad are watching tv in the back room stretched out in the love seat recliners...a cold day for loading but they got all from the house out w/help from Jr. They then started on the shed, loading things into the hog trailer - tomorrow I'm finishing up what needs done in the house and will begin the final cleaning job and shampoo the carpets before we walk out the door. Seems strange but as Cathy said, its a step to where we want to get to. Dad can't believe we had most of that in the little house on Front St. but I assured him most of it was there! Everyone is tired so the house is getting quiet even though it's just 9 pm. Big day tomorrow so think I'll head to bed too.
No comments:
Post a Comment