Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thoughts.......

I'm tired of the same post showing so I'm writing a new one even though we have nothing much new to add - are we leading a boring life or what. Living in a bedroom/back room in town does have advantages...you can order pizza and its hot when it arrives - you can leave for work and be there in less than 3 minutes - you can go "home" for lunch - you can make a 7 pm meeting on time even if you don't get "home" until 6:40 pm...on the other hand.... you get no "snow day" when you get 10" on the ground nor can you leave early to "make it home" - no excuse for being late for work - too convenient to "order out" ...and so it goes. Dad is exploring a new adventure but I will leave that to him to share if it develops into something. On the house side, we're planning a trip to a huge contactor's auction in Indy for Saturday to see if we can happen upon any bargins. I think the trip is dependent upon the hog trailer getting emptied and washed down though and that hasn't happened yet. We worked both Saturday and Sunday loading gates, wire panels, feeders, etc and then unloading them - great workout! Then we got to scrape out the pig pens, the tractor/loader was a great help but when "stuff" is frozen down it becomes abit more of a challenge - another great workout (hmm, you know who that's coming from right?). With not much to say I've managed to ramble on long enough. Enjoy the snow & be safe....and if you don't have snow just enjoy :)

1 comment:

Hope 365 said...

Sorry we aren't there to help out more! Wish we were. Love hearing updates and looking forward to your trip out here next month!