We are in "hurry up and wait" mode here at the farm--we hurry to keep the yard work done, hurry to keep the pig pens clean & hurry to keep the laundry done, all in anticipation of receiving a hurried phone call and us making a hurried exit from here! In case you can't tell, WE'RE EXCITED AND CAN'T WAIT TO HURRY SOUTH! Dad was hoping for Wednesday (only so he could get out of sheep day at work!). I hoped for 6/6/09 to coordinate with the triplets date of 3/6/09...then switched to 6/7/09 because of the full moon and have now switched to Thursday, the 11th as that coincides with Stephanie...I'm done switching so just have Baby Girl Allen on the 11th Stephanie! I feel like I did when I was working and pregnant -- you go to work and everyone says "Your still here?"!! Anyway, the bags are (have been) packed and the truck is full of gas and we know how anxious you are Stephanie and Andy so go ahead and call us, we're in "a hurry" to leave town!
No comments:
Post a Comment