Memorial Day weekend always indicates the beginning of summer so we tried to pack in as much as we could. Grandma T and I visited the cemeteries Thursday and made the areas of our loved ones look pretty. I'ts been sort of an annual thing for several years now for us and it may sound weird, but I think we both look forward to it in a special way. Dad and I re-lived Friday nights of our youth, well not too youthful, by pickin' up some beer and a pizza (yes, pizza king!) and ridin' thru the country for a bit on the way home listening to tunes - what a hoot! We've had a great time with Kaylynn and Garrett here since Saturday - planting flowers, bike riding, watching/listening to the Indy 500, going to a movie and cooking out - a good start to summer! The upcoming week will find us busy preparing for and helping with Trisha's graduation party and commencement - then it is BABY TIME AGAIN and Baby Girl can come whenever she wants too!! I am putting my "due date guess" out there for June 7 :) A special thank you to Andy and Andy, and all military families for all that you do for America - may GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment