Saturday, May 16, 2009

Time Well Spent

Dad made a delivery of 4-H pigs to Kaylynn last Sunday. They said it was an experience unloading them but with Garrett, Kaylynn, Kelly, Eric and Dad they got the job done - I can picture the scene, as some of you can too! So far they are being well fed and checked on several times a day from what we've been told - way to go Kaylynn. My week in "babyland" was fabulous - Eli and I found time to play outdoors, read books and I even got to be 'Mater once but could not keep up with Lightning McQueen! Drew and Jordan are adorable and I loved every minute I got to hold them, even when it was the 2:30 and/or 4:30 am feeding shift! Dad and I are getting very excited about our upcoming trip to SC...I must admit anytime the phone rings with a call from there I get a bit nervous to answer:) It won't be long now. We're also gearing up for Trisha's graduation in a couple of weeks...where has the time gone?! weren't we just planning graduations for "our girls".....

No comments: