With Drew so sick, and Eli too, I couldn't stay put so off to Oklahoma I went, returning today to a much warmer Indiana than when I left on Tuesday. Eli recovered from his strep/ear infection/pink eye and was a "crazy" boy all day Friday!! It was great to be able to be home with him while Cathy came and went all week. I was thrilled to finally hold both Drew (much recovered) and Jordan - they have grown so much since we were all there but still seem so little! After I was there a couple of days Eli kept asking "when papa coming?" - I guess he thought papa should show up after a few days of nothing but Nana! I'm looking forward to seeing you on Friday Stephanie.....get your list ready for I'm sure there's lots to be done before baby Allen decides to arrive in early June! Be sure to have Dreft on the shelf so we can wash and fold all of those wonderful little clothes :) Off to watch Kaylynn in a soccer match Sunday afternoon in Noblesville...talk about 2 kids growing up ......
No comments:
Post a Comment