Thursday, January 22, 2009

Excitedly Waiting

Since dad isn't feeling well we thought best to not attend the Purdue game in W.Lafayette and knowing we could watch both the women (on Big 10 Network) and the men (on ESPN2) it made the decision easy to live with! Of course, lots of channel switching went on but with both teams playing well and winning it was a low key game viewing night for us! We are soooo excited about the "big event" tomorrow in SC we can hardly wait! I say girl, dad says boy so the lines are drawn (!) and I am exicited that I will be able to "browse" in the right section of the baby stores after tomorrow (hopefully!!). Know that my cell phone will be on my desk just waiting to go off :) from the get-go tomorrow. We get abit teary eyed just thinking that our "baby" is having an ultrasound of her baby - WOW - ........Remember When.... and I will leave you with that.

No comments: